We here at Genesis College appreciate your interest in our school and our Medical Assistant/ Pharmacy Technician certification program. The goal to prepare students academically and professionally for a career through our F.A.I.T.H. values.
- Family: An educational family that cares for your family – a place of belonging, loyalty, and passion.
- Attitude: A positive attitude is equally as important as your abilities.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is watching – Integrity is everything.
- Teamwork: Teamwork makes the DREAM work.
- Humility: Do not think less of yourself, think of yourself less.
Our curriculum for our certification programs includes academic, clinical, and on-the-job training, that will prepare you for administrative, clinical, and laboratory work. The 225-hour externship will further enhance your training and prepare you to join a medical team in a hospital, clinic, or doctor's office.
We wish you much success and look
forward to helping you in your professional development.
Yours very truly,
Derek Tengan, Pharm D.